Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

100 WC


(The weather changed dramatically) That was our head line for the 100 WC we did today.
This is my writing for the 100 WC hope you enjoy.
I was working to use semi-colons in my writing.

It was a great morning; I turn on my flat screen tv to see the weather for the week. She explained that it’s going to be sunny. Disappointed  I would have to work harder I got a call from the army saying I had the week off I jumped with excitement So I went to go for a nice relaxing swim for a little bit but then the weather changed dramatically, the city was flooding in seconds.I went home to get my gear because I now the army are going to call me to help with the evacuation...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.